Social apps for iPad
Social networking applications are getting popular with every passing day. These applications have come really far from their desktop bound days. They can now easily be used in mobile phones and the next destination is probably going to be the iPad. The iPad with its 9.7 diagonal screen is perfect for social networking applications.
There are many software developer firms that offer a number of social apps for Ipad. These applications include a number of features like:
- Photos: Photos come alive on the iPad because of the sheer size of the screen and the higher in resolution that it offers.
- GPS: This is one of the most popular features of the social networking apps developed for the iPad.
- Multiplayer Game: the multiplayer games are slowly but surely emerging as favorites among the iPad using crowd.
- Calendars: the new applications let the users sync their calendars directly to the online services and will also support other things like shows, movies, bands and other local events by synching them with the calendar.
- SMS: the new applications for iPad let the users manage a number of groups at the same time, thereby adding to the popular instant messaging applications. It can allow you to control the SMS data and filter it according to the users’ choice.
- Shout: This is an application specifically developed for the Google Maps functionality. It helps to bring up a little red dot; which when clicked sends a message to the other users. It is good to stay connected with people who are using the same apps.
- Video: like pictures, watching the videos on an iPad is definitely a very good experience. The videos can easily be synched with their unique locations.
- IM: Instant Messaging also becomes easier and more fun with the new Ipad social networking applications.
- Personal page: the applications also allow the users to set up their personal pages like blogs and access them.
- Video conference: Video conferencing becomes possible through the new application developed for the iPad, irrelevant of the users’ location
These applications are set to change the social networking scenario for the iPad.
Summary: The iPad with its 9.7 diagonal screen is perfect for social networking applications. There are many software developer firms that offer a number of social apps for Ipad. These applications include a number of features like:
Author: the author is an expert on the new iPad. Here he talks about thesocial network apps for iPad. For more visit the website, www.ipadsoftwaredevelopers.co.uk